Roswell Tree Solutions Insurance
Insurance should be your top priority when you are considering hiring a tree service in Roswell. Of course, professionalism, service, reputation, honesty, and safety are important. However, none of these aspects are as crucial as insurance.
Your Protection is Vital
You should rest soundly when a tree service is performing a job on your property. You absolutely need to be protected from liability should a company employee, or any person be hurt while on the job.
W-A-R-N-I-N-G!!!! Not All Tree Services Are The Same
When it comes to insurance in the tree industry… many tree companies use foolery, tricks, and unscrupulous tactics to fool you into thinking they have valid insurance that protects you, your family, and your property.
Don’t Be Fooled!
Here are some of the deceitful practices dishonest tree services use that will not provide any protection for you and leave you on the hook for any injury, death, or damages:
- They will tell you they are insured, but not show you current proof of insurance
- They will tell you or show you that they are insured, but their insurance does not cover tree service
- They will show you an insurance policy but it may be cancelled or otherwise invalid
- The name of the company doesn’t match the name on the insurance
- Their coverage may be too low to properly insure your home, property, or persons injured
- The so called tree company may not be a tree company at all. The person coming to your house to do an estimate may just be a “general contractor” and only carry general contractor insurance, which is much cheaper. These dishonest assailants are attempting to avoid the high cost of tree service insurance. Here’s the problem… when there is a claim and the insurance company finds out a general contractor, whose main business is tree service, is making a tree service claim, their insurance will not cover the claim. You will not be covered.
No Need to Worry With Roswell Tree Solutions
Roswell Tree Solutions is always covered and always insured. Our estimators will always provide you with valid proof of insurance and phone numbers to call to verify, if desired.
Don’t Let The Possibility of Saving You a Few Bucks… Cost You an Arm and a Leg
Pricing is always a consideration, but you should never take a short-cut when it comes to putting a price on life or property. Safety is always first. Valid insurance is your safety net when hiring a tree service. What may seem like a great deal may cost you dearly in the long haul. There is always a trade off between price and quality. At Roswell Tree Solutions we never compromise standards, safety, quality, or service. Our prices are fair and will always be. If we can assist you in any way please let us know.